Best Online Stock Broker - Who Is Your Favorite? Share Your Experience and Review It!
Everybody would like to trade with the best online stock broker. But which one is the best? It depends on which features are most important for you.
Everybody would like to trade through the best online stock broker. But which one is the best? We all know that majority of online stockbrokers advertise themselves as the best in the business. However, which broker is the best for you depends on which feature is the most important for you. What is the best for you may not be even good enough for others.
For example, majority of advanced traders focus on sophisticated trading platforms where you can create your own trading algorithms. At the same time, beginner's investors are rather looking for simple web trading solution, where ease of use is the primary characteristic they are looking for.
There are many things to look for when searching for the best online stock brokers. Get yourself information about account opening requirements (minimum deposits), fees/commissions for trading and inactivity, investments offered (stocks, ETFs, bonds, Options, Futures, Forex...), ease of use, trading tools (web, mobile...), quality of their customer support and similar. We have reviewed many of the biggest online stock brokers for you, however you should visit broker's websites to get fresh information about their services.
You will probably agree that there is no such good information about stockbrokers as you might get from other investors, who experienced trading with one or more brokerages. That is why we want to give you an option to share your broker review with other investors, and at the same time you can read other investors thoughts about different stock brokers. Help and be helped by community - this approach will help you find the best online stock broker for sure. Only independent reviews written by investors who have put them through hours of trading can help you rank brokerages according to your needs.
What To Write About?
If you want to help other investors selecting the best online stock broker or just want to share your broker's story with the rest of us, please use the form below.
Here are some guidelines to help you overcome the "writers block":
- First, write something about your trading experience. Are you a beginner or advanced investor? How long are you present on the market? How active are you in trading? What is your average trade?
- Continue writing about costs and fees. Are they high, low, special offers, possibility to negotiate...?
- Share your experience about website and trading platform. Is it easy to use, can you mobile-trade, are you happy with delivery of quotes...?
- Write also something about customer support. Did you have any problems so far, what was the support feedback, how fast do they solve the issues...?
- If you trade or have traded with other brokerages, try to compare services among them. This can be very valuable information for new investors. Tell other readers what is so special about specific broker, why do you think it is the best around.
These are just basic guidelines for writing a broker's review. Feel free to add more detail (recommended!) to your review and do not forget to comment on already submitted reviews - scroll below the form!
Error processing SSI file
Written by: Goran Dolenc
Do you find this content useful? Like! Tweet! Recommend! Share!
Best Discount Broker Rating Lists in Different Categories for 2011
Enjoy the update of the best discount broker list in several different categories investors find most important when selecting online stock broker.
Online Broker Comparison Tool for Selecting the Best Stock Broker
If you are new to investing or not satisfied with current broker, this online broker comparison tool will help you choose the best brokerage for your needs.