Bet On Markets - Spread Betting Broker Review
Bet On Markets (BetOnMarkets.com) is a UK financial spread betting firm offering fixed odds betting exclusively on the financial markets: Forex, Indices, Stocks, and Commodities.
About Spread Betting
Betting on financial markets is an innovative and exciting way of playing the world stock exchange game. Financial bets are fixed odds a bookmaker offers in financial markets. Behind such service is clever software, complex algorithms allowing them to offer spread betting and hedge themselves at the same time. On the other side you get the opportunity to profit from your predictions in Forex, indices, stocks and commodities markets. You can predict a movement in the next 30 seconds to 360 days, wager from $1 to $5,000 and as much as 95%+ returns if your predictions are right.
One of the greatest things with spread betting is the possibility to profit from any market: upwards, downwards or sideways. Additionally, in most countries spread betting is capital gain tax free, which can be changed any time in the future of course. You should check the legislation in your domestic country to see if you can spread bet tax free as well.
Q: Which market can you profit from?
Make 95% [or greater] profit by predicting; FOREX, indices, stocks and commodities.
- Predict a market's movement from 30 seconds to 360 days.
- Wager from $1 to $5,000.
- Turn your financial/markets knowledge into profit!
- This is all possible with the click of a button.
You can place a bet on the following:
- FOREX: Bet on leading currency pairs, including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD and more.
- Indices: Bet on leading market indices, including those from the U.K., France, Germany, the U.S., Australia, Japan and more.
- Stocks: Bet on leading U.K. and U.S. stocks, including Apple, Barclays, B.P., Google and others.
- Commodities: Bet on commodities such as oil, gold, silver and more.
- Random Walk: Bet on a variety of random markets - open 24/7/365!
Spread Betting Can Be RiskyPlease remember at all times that spread betting can be an exciting activity, but high risk is involved. Betting can even become a real addiction, as any other activity pushed to its limits. Therefore you should start with virtual trading, to get used to website functionalities and to test your trading strategies. Never wager more than you can afford. Bet on markets only when your head is cooled down and your mind is clear. Never play with money you cannot afford to lose (for example borrowed money). Besides, limit your wagers, loses and time you can bet on markets in a specific period.
About BetOnMarkets.comThe BetOnMarkets.com service is owned and operated by Regent Markets Group. Fully licensed and regulated, BetOnMarkets.com has been providing financial betting to a worldwide audience of over 200,000 clients since 1999.
Written by: Goran Dolenc
Do you find this content useful? Like! Tweet! Recommend! Share!